Testing: Pinpoint Accuracy
In Canada and the United States, Ensign Testing is a leading provider of frac flowback, production testing and slickline wireline services for new well completion and production operations. Ensign Testing serves the resource plays of the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, and the Bakken, Niobrara, Utica, Eagle Ford, and Marcellus plays in the U.S.
Download our North American Testing Services Brochure.
- Vessel pressure range 125 – 2000 PSI
- Maximum gas rate: to 100 MMCFD
- Maximum oil rate: to 15,000 BBL/D
- Internal sparge systems for solids removal
- Piping design capability to 15,000 PSI
- Full sour gas (H2S) service capability
- ASME VIII, Div 1, ANSI / ASME B31.3
- API RP 520 / 521, NACE MRO175
- Full documentation and traceability
Ensign provides one of the largest and most trusted wireline services in the industry.
We handle critical sour, high-pressure completion work or fishing operations, specializing in slickline and braided line completion.
- Downhole, pressure, and temperature recorders
- Plug and sleeve work
- Slickline run tubing bridge plugs
- Plunger lift systems
- Jet, mechanical and hydraulic perforating (tubing only)
- Side-pocket mandrels
- Fishing services
- Surface data acquisition systems
- Heavy-duty wireline units
- Four-wheel-drive recorder units
- Skid-mounted heli portable
- Hydraulic picker units
Ensign offers a full range of reservoir appraisal services, from field operations to technical reporting and evaluation services. We provide oil and gas production testing for high-volume, high-pressure, sweet or sour applications and frac recovery.
Canadian and USA Equipment Fleet
- Skid and trailer mounted pressure tanks
- Skid-mounted high stage separator packages (sweet and sour trim)
- Equipment for all types of well stimulation and flowback requirements
- Surface data acquisition systems
- Production testing packages
- Slickline trucks
Extended Well Testing
Extended Well Testing (EWT) is a powerful reservoir description tool providing answers to key questions about the reservoir, well productivity, fluid properties, composition, and pressure and temperature. EWT provides accurate and timely well information to mitigate risk and provide confidence to decisions.
Early Production Facilities
We design premium extended well test facilities for early production and maximum return on investment while field development is being planned and permanent facilities are being built. The advantages:
- Minimum initial cash outlay
- Modular fit-for-purpose
- Early cash flow
- Data gathering to appraise reservoir performance
- Flexible commercial business models: Build. Own. Operate.
Reporting and Technical Services
Ensign’s Reporting and Technical Services Group provides technical support for both wireline and production testing. With over 20 years of combined data reporting experience and access to a multitude of resources, we provide professional quality reports and services to assist licensees with many aspects of well test reporting and the correlating ERCB/BCOGC guidelines. These services include:
- Downhole pressure/temperature data reporting
- Surface pressure/temperature data reporting
- Production testing reporting
- Well test analysis
- PAS files as per ERCB guidelines
Ensign Trackstar offers secure, 24-hour online data retrieval of daily field notes and final reports for wireline and production testing in PAS and PDF formats.
Access Trackstar >>