Our team is comprised of experts in drilling, directional drilling, testing and well servicing. Our pillars of consistency, commitment and innovation support everything we do. In our workplace safety is a fundamental value and a non-negotiable right.
We’re going places and so will you.
We would love to talk with you if you:
- Are first and foremost, committed to safety;
- Share our core values;
- Thrive in a dynamic environment;
- Are a team player.
We have exciting opportunities for you to gain diverse experience with cutting-edge technology in interesting locations around the world. Right now our openings range from field positions to engineering and design, to contract sales, operations, safety, human resources and administration. Whether you’re in the field or the office, you’ll be part of a team that’s committed to success. We provide the training, challenges and encouragement that allow our employees to realize their potential.
We take pride in creating ongoing growth opportunities that can last decades. Many of Ensign’s senior managers and executives started in junior or field positions. With Ensign’s support, they built rewarding, influential careers.
The bottom line is that we care about our employees. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are deeply committed to their safety and training. If you are serious about pursuing a career in energy services, we want to talk with you!
At Ensign, working in the field means you:
- Are committed to high safety standards and make that “job one”;
- Enjoy working in a safe environment with heavy machinery and tools;
- Enjoy working as a member of a dedicated team of professionals;
- Enjoy rotating shift work for the flexibility and free time it affords you and your family;
- Are in good physical condition for field work, often requiring strength and agility;
- Can live and work for periods of time in a remote location or camp setting.